Posts Tagged ‘winter sports insurance’
Have you planned your next ski holiday to Chatel yet?
All the politics is a bit confusing at the moment both home and abroad, but we think the best thing to do is to keep doing what we do best… ski holidays at Chalet Le Dragon in Chatel and the Portes du Soleil.
We will still be taking payments for your holiday in UK £ – even though Euros are the currency that we use daily to buy your food, diesel, electricity, firewood and wine when you stay with us.
With the current instability, this may have to change in the future, but if you get in quickly and book now, we guarantee no currency changes or quoted price rises before the end of August!! You pay our quoted price for the holiday and the price stays the same – guaranteed!
Book now at Chalet Le Dragon for this coming ski season – awarded a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence for the 4th year running and now our 7th season in the Portes du Soleil.
A stay at Chalet Le Dragon will still mean the following:
- Airport Transfers included from/to Geneva
- ALL beer and wine throughout you stay included
- 650km of internationally-linked pistes for all abilities
- Several smaller local ski areas of 60-120km of pistes
- Brand new lifts linking Super Chatel and Linga ski areas
- Choice of 8 ski lifts daily, with nearest lift 2 minutes away
- Large “home from home” chalet, 5 large luxurious bedrooms, large lounge, open fire
- Stunning mountain and valley views throughout the chalet
- Pre-dinner G&T and nibbles
- Hearty, home cooked evening meals, local cheese board and lovely wines
- Emma’s freshly made cakes every afternoon with warming own recipe vin chaud, tea and coffee
- Covered outdoor hot-tub with 36 jets, massage therapy and lights
- 10 minute walk to a traditional French village – shops, 10 restaurants and après-ski bars including the famous “Fer Rouge” micro-brewery
See you soon,
Emma & Matt