Posts Tagged ‘MTB Chatel’
The PassPortes du Soleil 2017 is just over 3 weeks away. This year will see a modified course with new tracks and a different direction to the circuit.
80 km MTB tracks / 50 miles
6000m of total downhill / 1000 m of total uphill climb
9 different resorts to start from :
– In France: Avoriaz, Châtel, Les Gets, Morzine and Montriond-Les Lindarets.
– In Switzerland: Champéry, Morgins, Torgon and Les Crosets.
7 great refreshment points
At Chalet Le Dragon we are offering a great riders package for the PassPortes weekend of 23rd, 24th and 25th June 2017. If you are looking for accommodation in the Portes du Soleil in advance, or over the PassPortes du Soleil weekend then we have just the right level of support for you…
- Daily transfer to the lifts in our minibus
- 10 bike trailer to easily get you to the course start point
- Bike pressure wash each day on your return to the chalet
- Special post-PassPortes ride dinner just 30 euros per head including beer and wine all evening
- Accommodation just £40 per person per night based on 2 sharing a room