Summer Season Gets Going!
Summer Season 2017 Gets Going!
B&B accommodation in the Portes du Soleil from just £40 each per night
And we’re off. Summer season 2017 has started.
Escape into the mountains and immerse yourself in unforgettable landscapes, local culture and authentic alpine food for your next family holiday. A holiday in the Portes du Soleil is the best way to discover this fantastic area set between 2 countries; France & Switzerland – it’s not just mountain biking!
Chalet Le Dragon is perfectly situated in the Portes du Soleil, for access to the many activities in the mountains, by Lake Geneva and the Swiss area of Valais.
Whether you are looking for weekend accommodation, or a base for the week, we can offer you a high quality alpine chalet for your trip. Choose from B&B or optional evening meals.
Chalet Le Dragon is an owner run, hassle free alpine chalet;
- Over 160 reviews on Trip Advisor, 2013 to 2017 TRIPADVISOR “CERTIFICATE of EXCELLENCE”
- GR5 national footpath just minutes away
- New family river walk along the valley “Explore the Dranse”
- Minibus to easily assist your daily drop-offs and collections in the valley
- New swimming pool & spa in Chatel
- 10 minute walk to a traditional French village – shops, 10 restaurants and bars
- Large homely chalet, 5 large luxurious bedrooms, large lounge, open fire
- Stunning mountain views throughout the chalet of Mont de Grange Nature Reserve
- Sunny south-facing aspect
We hope to see you at our chalet soon.
Emma & Matt
Tags // B&B accommodation chatel, chatel alpine accommodation, chatel ski chalets, gr5 la chapelle dabondance, hiking in chatel, mountain biking in chatel, ski chalets in summer, Summer accommodation in Chatel, summer in Chatel, summer in france, summer ski chalets, summer ski chalets in chatel