Chalet Le Dragon New Year
Planned your New Year Ski holiday yet? – we can help you AVOID travelling on Christmas Day and New Years Day!
This year, the standard chalet changeover day isn’t going to work for most people – traditional Sunday to Sunday bookings will mean that you must travel on Christmas Day and New Years Day!!!!!
We are taking bookings to help you! Book now for a 7 night New Year stay commencing on the 26th, 27th or 28th December and avoid travelling on these important family days.
Book now at Chalet Le Dragon for this coming ski season – awarded a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence for the 4th year running and now our 7th season in the Portes du Soleil.
A stay at Chalet Le Dragon offers you:
- Airport Transfers included for groups
- ALL beer and wine throughout you stay included
- 650km of internationally-linked pistes for all abilities
- Several smaller local ski areas of 60-120km of pistes
- Brand new lifts linking Super Chatel and Linga ski areas
- Choice of 8 ski lifts, with nearest lift 2 minutes away
- Large “home from home” chalet, 5 large luxurious bedrooms, large lounge, open fire
- Stunning mountain and valley views throughout the chalet
- Pre-dinner G&T and nibbles
- Hearty, home cooked evening meals, local cheese board and lovely wines
- Emma’s freshly made cakes every afternoon with warming own recipe vin chaud, tea and coffee
- Covered outdoor hot-tub with 36 jets, massage therapy and lights
- 10 minute walk to a traditional French village – shops, 10 restaurants and après-ski bars including the famous “Fer Rouge” micro-brewery
See you soon,
Emma & Matt
Tags // accommodation chatel, accommodation in chatel, best ski chalet reviews, chalet le dragon, chalet le dragon reviews, chalet le dragon trip advisor reviews, chatel accommodation, chatel ski accommodation, chatel ski chalets, luxury catered ski chalets, portes du soleil, ski accommodation chatel, skibikeorhike